Here at RWM, we are Preston’s leading plumbing and gas experts. And we can install and fit any bathroom, in any space. As a result, we know how important it is to make the right bathroom choices. From designing the bathroom layout, to choosing the right shower, we can help homeowners and property developers plan and design the most suitable bathroom. This includes bathtubs. And this is our guide to buying a new bathtub.
Choosing a new bathtub
There are a range of bathtubs available. And these are all designed slightly differently. So you will need to make sure that the bath you choose, is right for your needs. The types of bath available include:
- Freestanding baths – roll topped, or gold claws, freestanding baths can be extremely stylish in either a contemporary or a traditional bathroom. The epitome of style, elegance and class, these bathtubs can be perfect for a range of bathrooms.
- Slipper baths- a type of freestanding bath, these bath tubs have one higher end which makes it easier to get in and out of, with something to lean on. These are perfect for more traditional bathrooms.
- Corner baths- these are designed to fit into the corner of the room, so they take up less space. A good option for small bathrooms.
- Space saving baths- made from special materials, these baths are designed to be narrower and smaller than a normal bath. Again, these are a good choice for small bathrooms.
- Walk in baths- for people with mobility issues, walk in baths can be a safe and effective option.
Buying a new bathtub
With so many bath options, it can be hard to know which type of bathtub to purchase. So to narrow your search choices, consider:
- The size of your space- a small bathroom might benefit from a corner or space saving bath, while a luxurious freestanding bath would be perfect for larger kitchens
- Your budget- Deciding on a budget for a new bathtub can help you filter out the more expensive options. So you will be less overwhelmed with choices.
For more information or for help with installation, get in touch with the experts today, here at RWM.